- 2 cups of peeled avocado Jikama such as sulfur sticks.
- A quarter of a fresh orange juice.cup
- 2 tbsp of chopped onion (wear plastic gloves)
- 1/8 teaspoon of hot pepper powder.
- 1 avocado fruit from Florida.
- 1 tablespoon of fresh watercress .
Each ration contains
- 121 calories
- 6.9 grams fat
- 1.4 saturated fat
- 0 mg cholesterol
- 9 mg sodium
- 4 grams dietary fiber
Sacrifice Jikama on serving dish in a small bowl, Mix orange juice, onions and chili.Pour half of the spice on Jikamak evenly in the dish.
Cut the avocado fruit lengthwise and then bend it in order to separate the halves.You have to remove the seed and .Peel each half of the avocado fruit, then cut the slices long.Order slides in a manner similar to the spread of radiation on Jikama.
Sprinkle the rest of the spices, but sprinkle spices on the back of a spoon avocado to cover the entire slide.Cover all of this and put it in the fridge for 15 to 30 minutes, then add the watercress.
Four sufficient rations